Monday 23 June 2014

Digital Graphics Review


In Adobe Photoshop I have created a poster, a DVD sleeve, and a DVD disk cover for the film Anaesthetic.


 For the film poster I created a template with a width of 40 inches and a height of 30 inches. Making the resolution 300 pixels per inch as to ensure the quality of the final product.

 
We took the pictures of our two characters seperately and then used a technique of changing the characters contrast to the background in order to easily cut them out and removing their original backgrounds..
 
 
They were then placed onto the background picture we had taken on set for the poster
 
 
I also changed the hue and saturation to create a more satisfactory dark tone for my poster, as well as adding my title text and block credits text underneath.
 
 
For my DVD sleeve I used very similar techniques, but this time adding in screen caps of the film anaesthetic and also inserting a logo, BBFC rating and a DVD logo.


The DVD disk cover was kept ver minimal, I simply used the photograph of our character Tobias and the backround that I had previously edited from my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment